The Bullpen Tournaments Trackman Operator will be responsible for running our Trackman system during tournaments at Grand Park in Westfield, IN.
Timeline: June-July (Opportunities to start earlier assisting with tournament operations)
- Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging the track/chart information for tournament games – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (roster changes, substitutions, etc.)
- Responsible for fixing any errors, uploading the game to the Trackman system, and running data and reports for Bullpen staff
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to communicate well with others
- Must have a general understanding of baseball rules and specific tournament rules
(Intern opportunities available, please request information if interested)