The Bullpen Tournaments Field Manager will help execute and operate all phases of gameday operations at Grand Park, be an on-site manager of each game and score each game played on their designated field. Looking for individuals with an understanding of baseball rules and have a love for the game. Enjoy being outside. This individual should be able to think on his feet and be able to react in pressure situations. Willingness to do whatever to help the team to succeed.
- Official scorekeeper of each game on your field using the Bullpen Tournaments scoring app
- Run a radar gun to record and implement velocities into scoring app
- Coordinate all field and game operations with teams, coaches, and umpires
- Assist field scouts with recording of videos, taking scouting notes, providing stats
- Build relationships with teams participating in the events
- Maintain working relationships with Grand Park and partnered companies
- Produce detailed game updates and accurate scores post game/event
- Accurate and proper communication with on site tournament director, all teams, and umpire assignors
- Continued development and vision of new revenue opportunities at current and future events
End of March through May: Friday- Sunday. Some weekday hours available at night
June through July: Thursday -Sunday with some Wednesdays.
September through the end of October: Friday-Sunday
Months of Operation: First Part of April Through the end of October (Varies for each person)
Pay: Starts at $12 an hour.
Up to 40 hours a week